Sex Info. About Prostate MassagePosted by D.VICE Sexpert on
Where is the prostate located and what does it do?
The prostate is a heart-shaped gland that sits below the bladder, with a firm texture about the size of a walnut. It can be accessed through the front of the anal wall approximately 7cm inside the anal canal.
The prostate gland produces prostatic fluid that carries the sperm and enables them to swim to their destination during sex. When a man ejaculates, he releases prostatic fluid, seminal fluid and sperm into the urethra.
It is widely accepted that regular prostate ‘milking’ or evacuation of the prostate, helps to prevent swelling or inflammation of the prostate, a condition that can lead to prostate problems including prostate cancer.
The prostate is a sensitive gland and should be massaged gently, at least until you have experimented and found the right pressure and movement that enables you to ejaculate and that you find pleasurable. Prostate massage can be intensely pleasurable and can lead to mind-blowing orgasms, opening a whole new avenue of pleasure for men.
The 'how to' of prostate massage
- If you have never experienced anal stimulation before, we recommend that you start with a small silicone butt plug or your partner’s finger and plenty of lubricant.
- If you are having trouble controlling the spasms of your sphincter muscles at the anal opening, use a natural anal muscle relaxant such as Apronal. While a butt plug may not directly stimulate the prostate, it will get you used to the sensation of something in the anus and give you some basic skills to apply during prostate massage.
- Prostate massage is a little more challenging and is a good progression from more general anal exploration.
- When you are ready for the next step, and are happy to investigate your prostate alone, hook your fingers around onto your prostate. It can be easier to use a prostate massager, the Fun Factory Duke or any of the Nexus range suitable, or a unisex g-spot toy, such as the Fun Factory Delight.
- Getting the hang of a good prostate massager is ideally mastered alone and then incorporated into your lovemaking if you have a partner to play with.
- These specifically designed toys will help you to tone and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles which improves blood flow, erections and stamina.
- They are also likely to give you rock-hard erections as they rock between the prostate and perineum, as well as milk the prostate and give you those amazing orgasms!
Simple tips to make your prostate stimulation experience more fun
- Lube, lube and more lube
The anus is generally not self-lubricating, and the membrane of the anal wall is sensitive. Lubricant will make anal penetration more pleasurable. We recommend LubeXXX, it is a hard wearing and silky smooth lubricant that is compatible with condoms and silicone toys.
- Apronal Anal Spray is a natural muscle relaxant for anal play. It prevents the sphincter muscles from spasming without loss of sensation -it is not a numbing agent like many anal sprays are. Apronal takes the ouch out of bum fun. You can apply Apronal (2-3 minutes) prior to inserting any toys
- Take it slow and don't give up as the rewards when you get there are phenomenal. It make take you several times of using your toy to truly get the benefits.
- Remember all this sensation is without the penis even being touched! Imagine how amazing it will feel when you incorporate masturbation or enter your partner during intercourse or penetration!